Saturday, June 14, 2014

Hello All
I have had a couple people ask in the last couple days about our outing scheduled for Next Saturday June 21st.
(Sorry I haven't done anything on the blog yet, been a crappie year:-)
It is scheduled for next Saturday 6-21-2014, and we were going to meet at Chisago Park for lunch at 12:00.
I haven't heard from anyone since the last meeting so I have no idea who will be there.
I have to leave right after lunch so will only be able to fish the morning.
Not sure how I am going to fish yet (either boat. float boat, or wade). I seems like the fish have moved out of the wade-able shallows now.
I was hoping for more communication about this after the last meeting for coming up with lunch.
I haven't had great success this year fly fishing (always wrong place, wrong time, wrong weather).
Lunch needs to be simple and fast. I was thinking about making sloppy-joes.   But I need to find out how many and what my budget is.

**********************************************
Please RSVP so I have an Idea of who will be there and if you want to help with lunch
Thanks
Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a public blog. Please be respectful in your comments. Thanks