Saturday, September 27, 2014

Black Bear Crossing is closing :-(

Black Bear Crossing (our meeting place for the last 13 years) is closing on Nov 30th 2014.
I would like for us to try to get together and have at least one last breakfast there as a group, to show appreciation for all that Pam and David have shown us. Right now The only weekend I can not make it is Oct 18 (MEA and cabin closing). So how about planning a get together for Nov - 1st 2014?
With this in mind, we need to come up with a new venue to have our meetings. So please start thinking of a place. we probably need to act quickly. I'm sure places are filling up.
I hope you all had a good summer. No one has sent me any pictures to post. Hopefully you where able to get out and all just had broken cameras.
Thanks
Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a public blog. Please be respectful in your comments. Thanks