Monday, March 16, 2015

Fly Chucker Panfish Outing

Hello all you Happy Fly Chuckers!
Sorry to say that we had our last meeting of the year that Brains house on Saturday. Thanks Again Brian for hosting the last couple weeks.
We talked about an outing on June 6 Saturday but there was a lot of conflicts (I know know matter what day we have it there will be conflicts) but we talked about it and have set the spring panfish outing for Sunday June 7th this will be in the Chisago lakes area. We will meet at 12:00 (noon) for lunch at the town square park in Chisago (by the Red Caboose). We will firm up a lunch menu as we get closer and get an idea of who can make it. I will be fishing on my secret lake (Kroon, oops not a secret anymore;-). This is a small lake with a ramp access. Great for float boats or regular boats. There is good fishing from the put in ramp (or like Bob you can be toe'd).
Sunny from last years outing on a RRMB
Hope to see you all at expo and the Northwest Sports Show. I need tiers for Expo and the Sports show. Please let me know if you are interested.
Thanks
Scott
*** Don't forget to send me pictures to post on the blog ****