Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Happy Holidays - Meeting on Jan 2

Happy Holidays to all you Happy Fly Chuckers
Our first official meeting of 2016 will be this Saturday at Como Dockside.
http://www.comodockside.com/
They do not open until 8. (they changed their hours and we were out in the cold last time). You have to enter through the pavilion so it is probably better to park on the south side.
Hope to see you all there.
Breakfast 8-9  Meeting 9-11:30
(Breakfast has changed to table order and serve)

I came across one special by this Christmas at Ikea. I found these real nice LED clamp on lights. I picked up 6 of them. Regular price was $14.99, yours for only $8. they have a lot of light. They sell at fly shops for  over $25. First come, first served. The run on a plug in but if you are at all creative, they will work on 4.5v battery power also!
 I have 6 in Black but can substitute for a white one that I got for myself if that is a deal breaker :-)
email me if you are interested. I will have them at the meeting so you can get a better look. (I got 4 for myself, that is how much I like them!)

With the Holidays I haven't had much of a chance to do a fly of the week so just come and tie whatever you feel like.
See you all Saturday Jan 2
Thanks
Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a public blog. Please be respectful in your comments. Thanks