Monday, March 25, 2019

SOWBUG 2019

HELLO HAPPY FLY CHUCKERS!
Well I'm just getting ready to head to Arkansas to the Sowbug Roundup 2019!
I will try to post at least once from the show and more if Ron or I get some fish.
These are the main flies I hope to tie while there (my eyes are bigger than my stomach lol).
I am attaching links to each one so you can get the step by steps easy.
I'm doing this so people that see me at the show can get them also and I don't have to kill a bunch of trees and blast thru tons of printer ink.
THANKS
SCOTT
Bob's Bead Head Flashback Strip Nymph BBHFBSN

  Scott's Foam Damsel


Flame Out
(sorry no PDF step by step yet, will do after Sowbug)

Pink Pookie

Pink Squirrel

Sunny Chumb

Sunny Dragon Bubble Eye
Scott's Bass Worm
Notice: If you got a Dubbing Tray from me at the show, please email me for a link to the instructional video. Sorry for the inconvenience but I don't want that link on this public site. Thanks Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a public blog. Please be respectful in your comments. Thanks