Friday, April 12, 2019

FLASH MEETING !!!!

Hello Happy Fly Chuckers!
FLASH CHUCKER MEETING TOMORROW!
Because of this crappy weather I decided to have one more meeting tomorrow 4-13-2019.
One of the main purposes is to CUT FOAM.
I have 3 foam presses to use. I will have foam or you can bring your own.
I am stopping by JOANN's they have a door buster sale on NOW
9 x 12 2mm foam sheets 4 for a buck!!!!!!
If anyone is interested I will bring my Foam Cutters and press down to work and we can have a foam cutting workshop.
We did not do that this year and now looks like as good of time as any.
Can't get my yard work done.

Same Bat Time - Same Bat Channel!

ONLY LET WE KNOW IF YOU THINK YOU CAN COME

Thanks
Scott

Address is 
Mid-City Precision 
7430 Oxford Street
St. Louis Park, MN 55426
Breakfast
Perkin's Edina (3.1 miles away)
4917 Eden Ave, Edina (just off hwy 100 and W 50th St
Breakfast at 7:30 - 8:30
Meeting 9-11:30

foam cutters available

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a public blog. Please be respectful in your comments. Thanks