Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Tied by JP Lipton at Fly Chucker Club meeting Feb 2 2013
Special thanks to JP Lipton for coming down to the club and sharing with us. Your stories, knowledge and techniques are truly inspiring (I picked up my Mr. Coffee on the way home).

 Glad to see a lot of you at the Fly Fishing Film Tour. The video where wonderful again this year and only surpassed by the camaraderie of fellow fly fishers. I can't wait until next year. Hopefully a little more fish and flies. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for saving our fisheries, But you can't beat a fish taking a surface fly. I didn't hear anyone yelling "Set, Set" or the big "Ooh". My favorite part was the guide showing his client where to fish by throwing pebbles at the spots (almost peed my pants). See you all next year.
"One of these Frogs is not like the others!" and "Mine"
 I need to load my box up with frogs this coming Saturday. It is going to be a fast paced Frog Fiesta! I will have lots of extra materials. Hopefully we can get an order together for some Round Rubber and Silicone Skirt material. Living Rubber still has a Malware warning, but we should be able to get information off the Ipad, and hopefully Kevin brings his catalog.

*** SPECIAL NOTE; AT BLACK BEAR CROSSING ON SATURDAY, THEY ARE HOSTING A 5K VALENTINES DAY RUN. WHICH MEANS THE PARKING LOTS ARE GOING TO BE FULL. COME EARLY FOR GOOD PARKING AND BE PREPARED TO WALK A LITTLE.***



No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a public blog. Please be respectful in your comments. Thanks