Friday, March 29, 2013

RUBBER IS HERE

Hello all you Happy Fly Tyers.
Thanks to everyone that helped with either of the events this last weekend.
Our Rubber order is in, so now we can all practice "Safe Fly Tying" :-)
We will be at Black Bear on Saturday. I don't know for how long, that depends on how the day goes. I will bring down the rubber (maybe I will get it sorted before I get there or maybe not) but I will bring extra bags anyway. See you on Saturday. If not, Happy Easter
We will have one last meeting on April 6th (won't know about a room until Saturday), then we will be done meeting this year. Hopefully we can get together as some small groups to do some fishing together this year. Hopefully the F&*%#@ ice goes out before July!
Here's hoping the Bunny doesn't poop in your basket :-)
Thanks, Scott

1 comment:

  1. Ah.... Sure am plannin' on being there tomorrow! --Paul

    ReplyDelete

This is a public blog. Please be respectful in your comments. Thanks