Saturday, March 23, 2013

You Tube Channel

Good Morning All You Happy Fly Tyers!
As many of you head out today,remember to visit all of your favorite Tyers at the Great Waters Expo (at the NSC in Blaine) or at the Northwest Sports Show (at the MCC). We do appreciate it when you stop by and say hi. * Feeding the Animals is NOT against the rules.
As many of you know, I have been trying to post videos of my flies on the blog with limited success. So I started a YOU TUBE Channel to put the videos on. hopefully this makes it easier for all of you that want to watch them to do so.
My channel is "FlyTyer Scott" (It may not come up this way yet cause I changed the name but just follow the link, next video I post should make the name work)
You can search it or follow this link the the Chernobyl Ant video FlyTyer Scott - Chernobyl Ant
I hope you all subscribe that way you will get notifications when ever I put a new video up.
Hopefully the Frog and Worm will be coming soon.
Thanks
Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a public blog. Please be respectful in your comments. Thanks