Saturday, November 2, 2013

Here is a fun picture from my way back file. That's me on the left (the short one) with one of my all time favorite fly tiers, Gary Borger. This was taken at Bentley's .

Here are some fun links that I have been spending a lot of time at lately. I hope you enjoy them the same.  (I think Paul got me hooked on these :-)
www.flytyingforum.com  (so much to check out)
http://www.flytyingforum.com/index.php?act=special&page=GalleriesHome&GalleriesCat=Benches (if you want to see some nice fly tying benches and stations)
Note: GREEN CADDIS OUTFITTERS is kind of attached to Flytyingforum. Check out their hooks!

Fly Dreamers.com
https://www.facebook.com/flydreamers.flyfishing?group_id=0
Some of the most beautiful pictures around. Don't go here if you don't want to get excited about going fishing. You can Sign in and follow anglers (as I have done). You can also like from Facebook and you will get updates (like I have done). Lots of different categories to look at.  Even if you don't have a facebook account I think you can still follow the link above (hopefully).

If you have any other fun links please send them to me so I can post them for everyone.
Thanks
Scott
(flytierscott@gmail.com or blue-damsel@comcast.net)
remember first Fly Chucker meeting is Dec 7 at Black Bear Crossing (get there early if you want a "Cinnamon Twist", they go fast.......they make more :-) 



No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a public blog. Please be respectful in your comments. Thanks