Friday, January 3, 2014

Meeting time!
We will be having our first official meeting of this COLD new year.
January 4th Breakfast 8-9 and meeting 9-11:30
I will be bringing my laptop so I can help some people with the blog.
I will not be bringing the press for foam cutting this week (to cold and bringing to much already).
I know this is short notice but the dates where on a previous blog and also on the side bar.
If anyone has any fly suggestions email me (flytierscott@gmail.com)
Also, Is anyone using (or know anyone who is using) the Copic Airbrush system to color there feathers? This would make a great presentation for one of our meetings. We are always looking for guest and speakers just let me or Kevin know.

HOT NEWS FROM BRUCE....... HOBBY LOBBY IN WOODBURY OPENS 2-14-2014!!!!

1 comment:

  1. If anyone has a projector that they could bring (mine needs to be in a darker room to work), that would be wonderful. Thanks, Scott

    ReplyDelete

This is a public blog. Please be respectful in your comments. Thanks