Sunday, April 13, 2014

THANK YOU ALL FOR A GREAT YEAR!

Just want to say "Thank You" to all of you that made this season of our Fly Chucker Meetings so wonderful. With next Saturday being Easter Saturday and Black Bear will be closed, yesterday was our last regular meeting of the year.  I hope we can get some outings together this year. We have one scheduled for June 21st. I hope you can make it.I know it interferes with "Carpicide" so sorry about that. Make sure that you send your fishing or tying pictures in so I can get them posted on the blog. If someone wants to put together a "get together" please send it to me so I can get that on the blog also.
Got the tails ready!

Now, I got the hooks ready. Let the worming begin!

SEE YOU ALL SO I HOPE!!!!!!!!!!!
(p.s. Got my license :-)
Thanks
Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a public blog. Please be respectful in your comments. Thanks