Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Mark Your Calendars!

Mark Your Calendars for June 21st. We are going to be having an Outting at a place yet to be determined. Thanks to the efforts of Bob Trevis, we have a small surplus of funds and would like to use it to have an outting and supply some food (yet to be determined). Hopefully this is far enough in advance to get it on your schedules. I know this date will not please everyone but I hope it works for you. We are looking for ideas on where to have it, so if you know any great (semi-secret) spots that will support a small group of people, email it to me and I will start a list that we can choose from. My thought is the Chisago Lakes Area.There is a lot of close wade-able water with boat and float boat access.

Also what about a river float trip on Saturday July 26 or Sunday July 27. If you have other dates that will work feel free to let me know so I can post them or better yet put them in the comments for others to look at. Hopefully someone that has experience in this can help put this one together. I have only floated the Bighorn river (so if we want to go there I know where to put in :-)
New Favorite "Scott's Bass Worm" color :-)
 

1 comment:

  1. Yes on the June float! Thanks, Trev!

    Maybe on the 26th. Definitely not on the 27th. Hope I can make it!

    How about a group picture this Saturday?

    --Paul

    ReplyDelete

This is a public blog. Please be respectful in your comments. Thanks