Saturday, January 3, 2015

MEETING CHANGE NOTICE!!!

Hello all you happy Tiers'
Well I think we had a successful kick off to the new season for the Fly Chuckers. Thanks to all that attended and your help. Ten of us met at Perkins for some nutrition. and there where sixteen of us at Cabela's  for the meeting.  We talked about how great it was to get back together. tried to do some internet things (no Wifi). Special thanks to Linda for the use of her internet Hot Spot!. We had a new member join us. Nice to meet you Joel (hope you come back :-). Tied a Hummingbird and had it on the big screen with the projector (seemed to work out nice).
So here it is;
We got bumped at Cabela's for the next two weeks, one week in February and 2 weeks in March. They want their Conceal and Carry class. Kind of screwed up. I had our name in before they had the book. But what really upset me was there was no phone call and if I would have made her get the book to mark us up for February, we wouldn't have known :-(  She had my slip of paper with our dates and my phone number on the same page. (I was not very happy! But was a good calm boy)
I got us booked for now at the Gander Mountain for the next two Saturdays (not to far away). They have a Projector and Wifi. We can meet at the same Perkins (off Bielenberg Dr and Valley Creek) 7:45 - 8:45 then head over to Gander Mountain after that.  
If you have comments or suggestions, leave them below or e-mail them to me.

Thanks again and great seeing you all.
Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a public blog. Please be respectful in your comments. Thanks