Friday, February 12, 2016

Getting ready for the Shows!!

My son helped me make some Fly Display Boards. Now I'm ready for the shows.



This week will be open tying. I will make it for breakfast be will be unable to stay. My niece (in high school) made all state band and is playing tomorrow with the Minnesota Orchestra. Way Cool.

Couple of request.
If you are interested in tying at Greatwaters Expo Please let me know. They have limited tables and If the club takes one there would be four shifts of 4 hours each to fill (a 4 hour shift gets you in the show for free). Please let me know soon.
Also Brian (Lund's Fly Shop) is looking for instructional tiers for His expo in River Falls on March 2. He would like help working with simple tying instructions to people that are interested but never tied before.
Don't forget the River Falls F3T Fly Fishing Film Tour on March 11. Besides the Films He has lots to see. Buckets Raffles and presenters and booths. All his proceeds go to the KinniKinick Land Trust.


No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a public blog. Please be respectful in your comments. Thanks