Thursday, February 25, 2016

Good Bye Charlene

Last weekend I brought Charlene back home to Iowa. She is now with Ray Thys for a year. Good luck Ray. I know he will be a good caretaker for her. Charlene and I had a great year together and I was glad to be her caretaker and guardian for a year. I did a slide show about Charlene's adventures in Minnesota at the HFFA Banquet in Iowa this last weekend. I was a big hit! A special thanks needs to go out to the Fly Chucker group for making Charlene feel welcome for this last year. Here are some of the favorite slides.....
Scott honored to be with three legends (Charlene, Dave Whitlock and  Lefty Kreh)

Charlene sampling the trout at the Northwest Sports Show

Charlene "I call Shotgun!" as she sits in my dads seat.

Nothing beats ice cream after a hard morning of fishing

(I thought I killed Charlene)
I fell off this pole once and he put me back on it!

Ready for our Halloween party. Charlene went as Colonel Sanders!

Charlene with the Fly Chucker crew. I will miss you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a public blog. Please be respectful in your comments. Thanks