Friday, April 7, 2017

CHUCKER OUTINGS

Hello all you Happy Fly Chuckers,
Well it's said to say that we had our last Chucker meeting of the year. We had a good turn out. Got a picture but unfortunately it was after some had left.


SAVE THE DATE:
FLY CHUCKER SPRING OUTING
MAY 21 2017
NORTH CENTER LAKE (AND SOUTH CENTER) (AND SURROUNDING LAKES)
- Scott Weiss has a house on the lake (directions as we get closer)
- Scott has offered the use of his lake shore and picnic table for us to use for lunch.
- Lunch details are in the works
- I know it is early but if you could email me, I will start a list so we have some idea of how many people will be there.

Also

FLY CHUCKER SUMMER BBQ AND TYING EVENT
JULY 15 2017
SCOTT NORDBY'S HOUSE
- Scott Nordby will be hosting the first Fly Chucker Summer BBQ and Tying event.
- My wife is away so I must play
- I will have tying tables set up in the garage (out side if weather permits)
- Tying in the morning 9-11:30
- Hamburgers on the grill starting at 12:30-2
- (also Turkey burgers and Veggie burgers, maybe a hot dog or two - no brats!)
- will be working on the menu as we get closer
- if it rains we will go to plan B (plan-B = same thing as plan-A but with a rain coat;-)
- please let me know if you can make this event so I can better plan

FLY CHUCKER SMALLMOUTH FLOAT
Still looking for someone to spear head this event!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. The article was not only a good read but very insightful. I have a query though. How would you target a niche where there are not many blogs and those that are there are not kept up to date and have a low/very niche readership? Any tips would be gratefully received. animal image

    ReplyDelete

This is a public blog. Please be respectful in your comments. Thanks