Thursday, March 8, 2018

END OF ANOTHER SEASON

Hello Happy Fly Chuckers!
Well tis the end of another year for Fly Chuckery. We had a good year but sadly many where not able to attend this year. We were able to meet at the Perkins in Edina for Breakfast and then take a quick trip over to my work and use the lunchroom for our meetings. maybe this was out of the way for many, but it turned out to be a good venue.

The HFFA show is done for another year. Mark your calendars for Feb 15-17 2019 for the 45th anniversary show. Tim Landwehr, Blane Chocklett, and George Daniel will headline. If you did miss this year you missed my two presentations. They turned out very good.

Below is a list of the Fly Tiers featured in my presentation "The Art In Fly Tying". I had several people ask for this. I had copies made but sadly they did not make the trip :-(

Upcoming March 16-18 is Great Waters Expo at Hamline University. It should be a great show also. Friday I am doing a program on Advanced Foam Tying. Hope you can come, watch, and learn.
!!!!!!!!! I AM STILL IN NEED OF SOME FLY TIERS FOR EXPO !!!!!!!! Please contact me if you are interested. Remember free admission with 4 hours served LOL.

Tuesday after Expo its time to head for Sowbug in Arkansas. Maybe next year we can all rent a buss and go together LOL. Seriously if you are a Fly Tyer, Sowbug is 3 days of nothing but fly tying. this year there are 140 different tiers! (Email me if you want more info).

Again Thanks for a wonderful year of Chuckery. Please keep checking back at the blog. I promise to try to post a lot more often. Send me pictures to post.

Thanks
Scott

Link to "The Art In Fly Tying" presentation information page.
The Art in Fly Tying information page