Monday, March 5, 2018

Fly Tyers Addiction Pledge

Fly Tyers Addiction Pledge;
I will not buy every color of something.
I will not have more material than the local fly shop.
I will not by more than one of something.
I will not hide stuff so my wife can’t find it.
I will not walk slow thru the Dollar Store.
I Will ignore all the above! 
My friends better get to Hobby Lobby before me!
I have talked to an Architect about adding on.
I will let my wife buy as many shoes as she wants.
I DON’T HAVE A PROBLEM,
…. I JUST DON’T HAVE ENOUGH SPACE !

I came up with this for my "Learn To Watch" presentation at HFFA this last weekend. I think everyone liked it :-). Special thanks to the wonderful show committee! They did an awesome job!
I will be posting more stuff from the show this week so keep checking back.
Thanks
Scott