Thursday, January 10, 2019

SPECIAL MEETING NOTICE FOR SATURDAY 1-12-2019

Hello Happy Fly Chuckers
This is an important meeting announcement for this Saturday (1-12-2019)

Deb's dad (age 94) fell and broke his hip. He is having Hip replacement surgery in Atkin tomorrow afternoon (Friday). I my have to cancel last minute. Deb is up with them and I am home for now. I am expecting to be home until Sunday unless I am needed up there. So I will keep you informed as soon as I know more.I plan to meet Saturday for breakfast and Tying at work (see previous email for locations).
If you know someone that is not on the email list please pass this on.
** PLEASE MAKE SURE TO CHECK YOUR EMAIL FRIDAY NIGHT AND SATURDAY MORNING FOR ANY UPDATES. HOPE TO SEE YOU SATURDAY ** 

Saturday tying.
ZOOM BABY
(Big Panfish Bass Fly)
Hook = Mustad 3366-6
Eyes = Medium Bead Chain
Tail = Medium Round Rubber (2" long 4 strands)
Body = Medium Pearl Cactus Chenille ( or Estaz)
This is a simple tie. I was unable to get step by step done because of work, sorry!
I will have plenty of hooks and hooks for sale.
I will have plenty of Rubber and maybe some assorted rubber for sale.
I have only some extra cactus chenille. If you do not have cactus chenille, regular chenille can be used as a substitute (I prefer the cactus though :-)
This is a picture of my Crappie version. (Pink Spanflex for the tail)