Friday, January 11, 2019

YES WE WILL HAVE A MEETING SATURDAY 1-12-2019

Hello Happy Fly Chuckers
Yes we will have a meeting tomorrow!This is an important meeting announcement for this Saturday (1-12-2019)Deb's dad had surgery today and everything went well and he is resting now. With that good news I will still be in town tomorrow so we will have a meeting> Not sure though if I will do the tie along on the TV. I will have to take care of the dogs in the morning and will head straight to Perkins. I will be tying ZOOM BABY's.

** PLEASE MAKE SURE TO CHECK YOUR EMAIL SATURDAY MORNING THOUGH JUST IN CASE THINGS TURN FOR ANY UPDATES. HOPE TO SEE YOU SATURDAY **
 Address is
Mid-City Precision
7430 Oxford Street
St. Louis Park, MN 55426
Breakfast
Perkin's Edina (3.1 miles away)
4917 Eden Ave, Edina (just off hwy 100 and W 50th St
Breakfast at 7:30 - 8:30
Meeting 9-11:30

(From my wife Deb) Happy Veteran’s Day to all our Vets!! We will always remember! This is a picture of my dad’s WWII unit, the 208th Field Artillery, Battery C, at the Champs-Elysées in Paris slightly after the liberation of Paris. My dad is in the first row, second from the left. My dad was part of Patton’s 3rd Army, and earned 5 battle stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a public blog. Please be respectful in your comments. Thanks