Saturday, September 14, 2019

SAVE THE DATE

Hello Happy Fly Chuckers
It's getting close to Chucker time.
I have some save the date notices at the end.
Here are some Chucker house keeping items first.
Bob Trevis has been our suto treasurer and is retiring from that position and we are looking for another one. If no one volunteers it can roll to me by default.
Our first kick off meeting is going to be December 14th.
One thing I would like to talk about is doing one maybe two tie-alongs each month. I would like to get flies figured out early so we can use some of the club funds to get some materials ahead of time.
If you have any ideas you can email or text them to me also.
Right now I'm still planning on doing the same as we did last year. Breakfast at Perkins in Edina off 100 and 52, 7:45-8:45, than off to my work in St. Louis Park.
One other thing to think about is in March there are a lot of shows. Fist weekend is HFFA of a week than Great Waters ans Sow Bug so you might want to think about alternative meeting spots.
It is not to early to think about coming down to Sow Bug.

Save the Date

Chucker Kick OFF meeting  Dec-14 (Saturday)

HFFA  March 6-8 Dubuque Iowa

Great Waters Expo March 20-22  Hamline University MN

SowBug Roundup  March 26-28  Mountain Home Arkansas
(I leave the Monday right after Expo March 23-29)

Chucker BBQ July 11  Scott's House