Wednesday, March 18, 2020

COVID-19 SHUT DOWN CHUCKERS EARLY

Hello Happy Fly Chuckers!
Do to the recent developments with the Corona Virus, the decision was made to cancel the rest of the Fly Chucker meeting for the rest of the season. I'm very sad to have to do this but it is best for now.
In case you live under the big rock down by the creek;
 * Great Waters Expo has been Canceled
 * Sowbug in Arkansas has been Canceled
 * FFI is pushing to cancel all FFI sponsored events
 * My Fly Tying classes in Duluth in April have been canceled
 * Northwest Sports Show has been canceled.
I feel Pretty Lucky that we got the HFFA event in a couple weekends ago. A good time was had by all that attended.
I had been working hard on my Dubbing Trays to have enough for the shows, which means I have a bunch available if anyone is interested

Ryan had a couple old Herter's Catalogs for me to look at and I snapped a couple pictures for the 1956 edition.





I also did a Realistic Cricket ("Mead Cricket") that sold in the live auction at HFFA. Thanks Lance for your donation :-)


I hope to do some more posting while we are on lock-down so keep checking back.
Thanks
Scott

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Insekten entwickeln im Haushalt viele Probleme , und ein Kammerjäger kann die Schädlinge mit einer Reihe umweltfreundlicher Waren problemlos aus dem Haus entfernen . Der eigentliche Kammerjäger mit fantastischem Wissen kann Ihnen sofort die ausreichenden Kammerjäger für Ameisen Ergebnisse liefern. Jeder kann die Website besuchen, um vollständige Beobachtungen zum Kammerjäger zu erhalten .

    ReplyDelete

This is a public blog. Please be respectful in your comments. Thanks