Tuesday, March 22, 2016

2016 Great Waters Expo


Thanks to all those that helped at the 2016 Great Waters Expo. If anybody has pictures, please send them to me so I can add them to this blog. Again thanks to those that helped especially the tiers. We have a meeting this Saturday March 26 at Como Dockside Unfortunately I will not be able to make it. I will be on my way to Iowa for some rock hunting and to tie a little at the TU fundraiser.
Next week is the start of the Northwest Sports Show. Please email me (flytierscott@gmail.com) if you would like to come and tie. Starts Wednesday and goes thru Sunday. I can use tiers throughout. You can Tie for yourself, you can tie to sell, and or you can tie for donations, what ever you want. Fun time anything goes. Even if you have talked to me already please email me again and let me know. I will be there Wednesday and Thursday after work and also day Friday thru Sunday. Let me know so I can get your names on the rooster for free admission (sorry you are on your own for parking:-(
Thanks
Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a public blog. Please be respectful in your comments. Thanks